Sunday, March 12, 2006

another year older

it's been a few days since i've turned 21 but it still feels the same...
although i must agree that the past 2 months have made an impact on me and that i'm not completely the same person i was back in december 2005.
and now it's time for me to make more changes in my life.
graduation at the end of the year, need to find a real job now.
so many choices to take from here but i think i will take my time to find the best path.
will definitely head to new york sometime next year with my sister, or the whole family, to embark on a new adventure.
disappointed that the ones who remembered my birthday weren't my older "best" friends.
thank you God for placing new friends in my life over the last year, especially the precious ones i've spent all summer with :)
it's definitely a time for change...and it couldn't have come at a better time!

No comments: