Tuesday, July 11, 2006

slackness...not entirely my fault

it's been a long long time since i've last posted anything. to blame is my laptop, beloved but finally decided to rebel against me... the most frustrating part was hauling it to various places for troubleshooting and repair and between the numerous holidays that delayed my reunion with my computer and the fact that everything got wiped out (ps to all those who think i was dumb enough not to back up my computer before sending it in: the computer wouldn't work anyway and the person who backed up my drive for me deleted everything before i got my laptop back), it took a while for me to get it running again. still without microsoft office, i've actually been slaving away (with lots of tears of frustration) on wordpad. so not funny.

then it was exam time and i was back to procrastinating in front of the tv, watching dvds i've seen a million times. now the holidays are here and i've been forced to work for my parents, they really know how to work me. only finding solice in mindsweeper and now hopelessly addicted, trying to beat my own best time.

i should actually get off my ass and look for work otherwise i'll be an unemployed graduate at the end of the year!

will bring more entertaining news soon...

No comments: