Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's been awhile...

It's been some time since i've last blogged and i've missed it.
have been spending my time giving myself anxiety attacks and lots of stress
most of it brought on by uni, pressure to not fail so i can graduate (in like a few weeks!)
and the fact that i've been too lazy to apply for jobs. i really don't want to be
in an accounting job but seriously, there's not a lot of finance jobs (that i want) in brisbane
or the gold coast.

so as i'm desperately trying to cram for my exams (thanks to my sucky exam timetable) i
once again go into sugar-craving mode and today, i have lindt and dove keeping me company.
i have lea's 21st tmr...my last party before i hand over my life to the books. hopefully everything
i've learnt in the last few months will come easily and i won't have to stress too much. just
disappointed that i didn't get alot done today - auditing is evil and doesn't want me to understand
and get through the readings :'( i'm also really close to burning the auditing standards (before
the exam)

No comments: