Wednesday, August 08, 2007

random thoughts of the moment

i've got plenty of updates coming - with pictures too!

just got back from melbourne after spending one night on the goldie. but i'm back on the coast and it's weird that there have been some changes. not much, but just ever so subtle that i wonder, marvel, and sadly reflect that life does go on even without me around...

and after 4 days and nights spent together with my sister, we were once again snappy one second, laughing the next. mum noticed, laughed and commented how some things just never change. (oh and on the side, it's no fun travelling with a grump!)

i'm utterly exhausted - when it's 11pm and my parents are chasing us to sleep (if they're not already sleeping) and my brain is telling me that it's only 9pm in singapore, and then having to wake up at 8am in the morning (at the very latest) when it's 6am in singapore...torturous!!!

i feel so dry. my hair is splitting, my legs scaling, my face feels "tight", and my lips are cracked. moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!!!

and it's cold. so cold that i didn't want to get out of bed and leave the warmth behind. but not cold enough to justify having the heater on. and it makes sense why homes in cold countries have heaters in the bathroom...

but my worries have not left me. granny in hospital. leaving all the work to JPoh (not looking forward to her leaving it all to me when i get back and she goes on vacation). feelings and emotions. most of the time, i think that life will be better if we left emotions out of it. but a life without feelings, dreams, desires...yes, and those passionate feelings of love and happiness and hate and pain and sorrow and frustration and disappointment...is it a life worth living without them?

No comments: