Saturday, March 03, 2007

a depressing post

From 2.01am this morning:

It’s been a terrible night! I discovered a few things quite by accident, and more than just a few reality bites. At least I didn’t put out too much… but by the time I got home, I had reached a new low. I was so depressed I started cleaning out the house and there wasn’t much to clean coz I’ve been good and keeping the place neat and tidy! Then I saw my bottle of Moscato and thought about breaking it out but there were a couple of reasons that made it impossible:- firstly, it hasn’t been chilled; secondly, I wasn’t going to waste a perfectly good bottle of dessert wine for a boy who left me extremely disappointed (ahem, it is the original Italian moscato, not the cheap brown brothers one we get in aussieland! And it was definitely more than I would usually pay for wine (I think I got that from college and drinking goon. From a bag, no less!)). And now I’m just feeling hungry, like I could eat a cow (that’s the expression they use right? Cow?). speaking of which, I haven’t had a good steak in forever! It’s times like these I really miss being back home (in Aus) and having my girls around to offer words of encouragement. Oh, and how boys suck!

No comments: