Monday, March 05, 2007

A good weekend

I've had a really good weekend, got to catch up with Jen before she left Singapore and meeting some of her friends who are at NUS on exchange. I really ate too much that day!!

Yesterday I went to Wesley Methodist with Fiona and Gloria and I really liked the service. I think I might have found my new home :) I'm going again next week!

Then Pao and I went to Suntec to have a look at the career fair which is really crappy - and we actually looked around at almost every stand! After that we headed to Orchard and I shopped way too much! At least now I have more clothes to wear though! Hee...and not black too!

But last night, I started coughing and now, I'm being plagued by sore throat, swollen tonsils and a sore tummy and sides from coughing so much! I even went to bed extra early last night but didn't get much sleep - i was rudely awaken at 2am from a text msg and at 6am from someone calling the house! I've upped my vit c intake and lots and lots of water but it doesn't seem to be working so well...

My only consolation: have the internet up and running at home now! yay!!

Btw, thanks Chris for the info abt the mints...I will check it out!!

I hope i get better for Friday, my 22nd birthday!! Oh and I met someone with the same birthday! But Heather will be turning 21 and has organised some pretty interesting activities. Can't wait!!

Pao and I have also decided to celebrate our birthdays with something a little more decadent and quiet - chocolate buffet at the Fullerton!! So I really need to be well by then!

No comments: