Tuesday, January 23, 2007

a Fresh Look

I've successfully updated my blog's layout...still have yet to change and add some photos and other miscellaneous items. Actually, I might still continue to edit as I see fit!

My brain is about to explode with all the learning i'm doing at the moment. Blame it on trying to catch up so I have enough time to review everything I've studied before the exam in June. At this point, I'm slightly confident, having renewed my resolve to pursue Investment Banking. Not only IB but I'm also keen to do floor trading, something in Global Markets will make me very happy. After 4 years of uni, I know that I excel under pressure...or at least perform much better :) Yes, it's also an excuse for my constant procrastination.

I have also taken out half my wardrobe and sorting through my piles of clothes, in preparation for my move overseas. I'm very excited and my prior apprehensions are somewhat lessened now.

As you can probably tell, I'm trying to put a positive spin on everything in my life! And I say kudos to that!!!

No comments: