Thursday, June 28, 2007

still @ work...

I don't know why I'm here, blogging. I should be trying to get my work finished so I can get out of here! And I should feel guilty because Joelle said that she'll wait for me so we can leave together...hmm wonder how that will go...

Well, I guess I haven't lost my absent-minded-ness: I was walking around with a bunch of reports, [oops Joelle just popped by] and thanks to the fickleness of K+ I had to change a few terminals...and somewhere along the way, I left my reports behind and it got lost. Seriously, it got lost! I retraced my every step and still couldn't find it :( and the reason I was feeling upset about it was the thought of killing trees as I reprinted the reports.

Oh! And I've got a voucher for a free drink at Starbucks! All thanks to the silly guy who grabbed my drink and walked away....he was too busy chatting to the girl he was with to notice me trying to tell him that the grande caramel frappucino he just took was, in fact, mine. So the nice man at Starbucks had to make me another one while I made silly, nonsensical gibberish talk to Joelle (she, on the other hand, was ignoring me and flipping through a magazine). Then he brought it out to me personally and apologised for making me wait and handed me the voucher for a free drink :) I'm actually pretty impressed with the service at the Starbucks downstairs, they're always nice and chirpy.

And I really gotta go and check these deals...! And I'm missing the ending of the 7pm show (cos I get home halfway through the episode)...sigh, woe is me!

No comments: