Friday, September 07, 2007

hurt, lots of pain, still in pain

i woke up early today (6.45), didn't dawdle around like i usually do in the mornings, got out of the house at 8am. im normally wary of the wet, slippery floor at the void deck when they wash and clean it but somehow, in all my hastiness, thought, i hope the bus isn't going to leave before i get to the bus stop, and the next second, i found myself on my left knee and my right hand on the drain and hurting like hell....



i picked myself up, checked that my precious sass and bide jeans did not get ripped, and then saw my right palm, bleeding.....faint.....i felt woozy just seeing the blood...





so i got to work at 8.30 and busied myself with work before popping over to the doctor at 9.05. doc cleaned and disinfected my wound, applied ointment, and gave me a tetanus booster. she warned that my arm will be sore for the next few days.


it still hurts even now....and my hand is so weak. i have to get JPoh to help me do simple things like getting a pack of drink for me. even stapling my sheets of paper together proved a challenge :( and tonight, after i showered (with much agony), i couldn't even open the bottle of disinfectant! grrr....


feeling extremely frustrated!!!

No comments: