Sunday, September 30, 2007

clarity

how often do you openly share your thoughts about God and your relationship with God with your family and friends?

God's living presence in a relationship overcomes differences that might otherwise create division and disharmony.

recently i've been struggling with a lot of things. one of which was about someone. this poor person has been the source of many frustrations....feelings i didn't know existed had surfaced. yes, i've been through this before but this time it was different. some of my friends told me to just go with the flow, see what happens, don't worry so much! but i just had this feeling that it was just wrong and i thought it was wrong because of one very obvious fact (not the same wrong as lsy). but i've been praying so hard and this morning God finally opened up my mind to why i have been feeling that it's not right. because these feelings are becoming an obstacle between my relationship with God. and the freedom i felt after this clarity was just....awesome! but i also realise that maybe it's not time for me to be in a relationship right now no matter how lonely i am. i still have a lot of learning and growing up to do. "the One who really understands the longing of her heart...but no man, woman, or child can appease this longing; it can only be satisfied by the ultimate Bridgegroom, Christ Jesus"

Qi has been urging me to pray about it. i don't know what she thinks about the whole situation but i guess i'm the one to blame, for bringing myself into this and creating this problem. stupid AWWW moments and just one minute spent talking to this person will always bring a smile to my face and help me solve at least some of my problems....but lately this person has said/done some things to upset me....pouring it all out to lsy last night felt like such a relief.

hmm i guess that's it for now. insomnia and late nights have been depriving me of much needed sleep and rest. and since i'm a person who has to be occupied doing something, i'm glad i'm forced to stay at home today to get some rest.

No comments: