Saturday, June 07, 2008

priceless...

procrastinating and found these snippets with "All Out Of Love" playing in the background

Dear Heart

I met a boy today,

prepare to shatter

Broken Hearts

Shattered Lies

Everything always goes great until you believe a lie

You said you LOVED me

....WHAT A LIE

i see the way you look at her & i'd be lyin' if i said i didn't hurt

a heart so big it hurts like hell

Bottle up your old love,

throw it out to sea

and watch it float away

as you cry

Our

Love Song

has come to

An End...

You hurt me

So much

When all I

Ever did was

Love you

hours go by before she looks at me.

she breaks my heart

the one guy that i love...

doesn't know that i love him...

if he only knew

since the first time we met

i knew you'd be hard to forget

like a broken mirror.

my heart can't fix itself

what else do you want?? i'm bleeding for you...

isn't that ENOUGH!?!

i hate looking back at old photographs with me and a boy in it

it's heavy and it hurts. it's love.

i just want one guy to prove me that they're not all the same...

& so it is the shorter story. no love, no glory, no hero in her sky

i remember when we LOVED each other.

...Remember?

you don't care.

you're still the one i'm waiting for.

I'm 99% sure he doesn't like me.

It's the 1% that keeps me hanging on.

you're the one i just can't live without

i miss you less each day you're gone

love is like war

easy to start

hard to end

impossible to forget

No comments: