Sunday, September 17, 2006

More than a few people have been asking me: who is this mysterious guy I have a crush on?!
It's a secret.
Actually it's not really.
But only Shikha and I know who it is.
So really, it's a secret.

Chocolate coated coffee beans
I love these! It's the greatest invention ever!
I'm not much of a coffee lover.
I only like it with a million teaspoons of sugar.
It gives me energy like no other, even my first love Coke doesn't come close.
The dark chocolate coated ones are the best. Trust me.
A word of warning: don't eat too much at one go unless you want to induce giddy nauseating feelings.

Left behind
Mummy and sister are going to Singapore in 2 weeks.
I have to stay behind and study. Suppposedly.
It's so cruel that they talk about all the good food they will be eating. Without me.
Char kway teow, roti prata, chicken rice!!!
I need to get an internship in Singapore for Dec-Feb.

No comments: