Thursday, September 07, 2006

what a day!

today was the day of my derivatives exam. that is how it will go down in history!
i walked out of this exam feeling like shit. uh-huh. now i will have to spend my swotty studying my ass off for this when it should have been easy. easier.
anyway, given the black mood i was in, i just wanted to be by myself so i can wallow in my grief.
and also because i have a 50% mid on monday that i haven't started studying for. so much for all the hurt i was gona put on corp structures eh. i hate accounting.
so having walked all the way from uni to judy's (where i've left my car from when i visited her this morning) i was, naturally, thirsty....for water!
bought a bottle of water, got in my car and some idiot wanted to park right behind it so i decided to drive off first.
of course, then when i turned onto sir fred schonell, given the sharpness of the turn, the bottle fell over to the other side of the car. out of my reach!
so then i spent the next 10 mins trying to reach it but of course, this is the only time my "traffic curse" gets lifted and its smooth sailing the entire journey.
which meant that i was extremely dehydrated when i got home.
good thing i did not faint since it was also very hot! otherwise this post will not be up now.
and i thought i would be fairly prepared for this exam. sigh.
there's a lesson to be learnt here: study harder for the next mid!!!
on my way now.... *dragging feet

No comments: