Wednesday, November 14, 2007

emo post ahead...

had a quick chat to dear kathy who's having more fun than me on her exchange to Nottingham...
it's wonderful to hear that you've found someone who really likes you ;)
and of course someone to look out for you and take care of you!!! :p
like i told kat, its so nice to have someone when you're so far away from all thats familiar....
i'm so envious too...i just can't help thinking "when will it be my turn?"

i'm getting less and less excited about going home for Christmas.
it's just a natural reaction to be super enthusiastic when i talk about it.
even though it'll be less than 2 weeks away, there will be a few people i'll miss to death!
at least i plan to go from 16-29 dec but....my boss was really hesitant about me taking sooo many days off (it's not really that many if you think about it...).
i'll definitely miss the girls....and nicholas (can be considered one of the girls :p) and the rest of my second family - not so small :)

hmmm.....march is coming up really fast......another year older...

i feel like i haven't achieved much in the 9 months i've been here...
wow, almost a year...

"life is great when you have meaningful relationships" i guess that's true...

it's almost 11pm and i'm already starting to fall asleep......
i'll tell you a secret.....shhh.....i hate work....

i'm sick and i can't even take mc. and it's worse for me to be at work cos the a/c is so freakin' freezin'!!! now that it's wednesday, i'm really scared i'll be miserably sick the whole weekend too :( pray for quick recovery please! oh and then nicholas chan accused me of passing him my cold....like he would get sick that quickly?!! and hello?!! i didn't ask him to use my fork can!

i guess i know why i've been feeling so emo....
i've been spending alot of "alone" time in the last week...pretty much since my mum went home. and for those who REALLY know me, know that i hate being by myself. so then the emo thoughts come in and take over....lol

No comments: