Wednesday, January 02, 2008

hmm...this isn't the ideal first post of the new year but...
there's alot going on right now, i am starting to feel that maybe i cannot handle everything. but i must persevere and banish these negative thoughts!
i don't know what to do and i don't know who to turn to...

at least some things have been sorted, will elaborate later.

it's terrible starting a new year on such a depressing note...ok not everything has been depressing...but the biggest burden weighing me down is depressing. it's causing me to add more stress to myself! i have no appetite, i just don't even want to eat, which is a very rare phenomenon. i didn't eat much yesterday, and i haven't eaten today. lunch time is approaching but it looks like i will be stuck in the office. but i really don't feel like eating...even though my stomach hurts, but my heart hurts more. (and it's not because of certain issues i HAD...that's been settled.) seems like all the stress and pressure and not knowing what to do or if changing is a better option is just making me so distressed and depressed and hence all the depression just makes my heart ache...

1 comment:

Fibo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)