Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Praise God in ALL circumstances!

Today has been really difficult (I'm not exaggerating).
Simply put: tearful.
And yet, through it all, the pains and hurts and struggles and self-doubt, He is by my side.
Praise God!
I have no idea what tomorrow will bring but I am certain that He will carry me through!

I'm so glad that I made it to small group :) even if it's for the last few minutes.
I feel so very blessed to have you all in my life!

Thank you!

And thank you for being there for me, I'm really grateful to have you :)

I am reminded that God answers all my prayers!
Lead me Lord, I pray, though I can't see past the present, that I will lean not on my own understanding but that You will make all my paths straight! In everything I do, that I may seek to glorify You Lord. And change my heart, that I would always remember what You would want me to do. I ask all these in Your Son's most precious name, Amen!

No comments: