Saturday, March 29, 2008

going insane

i swear i'm going insane...
and only ONE person asked me why.
someone unexpected.
someone...i shouldn't even be contemplating this!
see, another proof that i AM going insane!!

lack of sleep. blame it all on lack of sleep.
my eyes were so sore and painful, even when open AND closed!

well, the day started out pretty normally i thought...
off to simei as usual, but then something just didn't feel right..
perhaps because all the other times there was someone waiting for me.
and it was the first time i went to sakura to have dry beef kway tiao without the girls around.
slowly made my way to class...
at city hall, went to the guardian at citylink and when i came out, guess who i bumped into?!!
J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tsk tsk....that girl is so beautiful, and even more beautiful than when she had left ;)
still got to class early but almost fell asleep...
not because the content was boring, mind you...it was on corporate finance afterall (",)
and so i couldn't follow through with my plans of studying after class.
Lissy asked me to buy 2 necklaces for her from Bugis

had planned to go Ikea to get some storage stuff to really clean out my room...
but went home, exhausted but my body refused to sleep even though my eyes were screaming out in excruciating pain.
anyway i really hated myself today...
for being so.....there's no word for it!
and really, i'm thinking, why are the memories haunting me?
why will they not leave me?
why do i still see those things?
why isn't it getting any easier?!!
and all i want to do is to go there...to that place...
maybe i'll go there soon...just by myself this time.
difficult decisions to be made. Lord guide me and lead me..

No comments: