Wednesday, July 23, 2008

to kill a dead soul

"you make me smile,
you make me laugh,
you make me feel tall,
you make me be who i want to be,
you make me feel smart,
but sometimes also make me feel dumb -_-,
you make me appreciate,
you make me realize,
you make me not forget,
you make me nervous,
you make me sleepless,
you make me watch Ghost Whisperer at 1 in the morning,
you make me distracted [not optional],
and most of all,
you make me feel loved.

to me, you're God's answer to my prayers.
to me, you're more than enough."

were they romantic poetic gestures,
or were they empty words to appease a troublesome desperado?
there's so many things i could say right now.
could anybody have saved me from the last year?
time and emotion spent and wasted.

somebody should make me into a hallmark card-warm,fuzzy,loving feelings guaranteed to brighten up your day or put a cheer into your heart.



esad la.
foff.

No comments: