Thursday, July 12, 2007

in my life

i'm pretty excited about getting my o2 working again because it means that i can actually take decent photos AND upload them onto my laptop! yay-ness! so the first photos i took were of my workspace...well half my workspace at least...

ok, so it's a little messy but that's cos i've been busy lately so everything just gets thrown onto my desk (especially when i get in in the mornings and just empty the contents of my bag onto my table...). also, the fact that i have absolutely no storage space whatsoever - no cupboards, no drawers -.- and i find the whole writing to do lists and sticking it in front of me really helps! lol


see, i've even separated it into personal and work sections! personal has funky postcards and personal reminders like when dear sinyee and siow wei are on holidays :) and work has various to do lists and how to do lists! and a post-it containing joelle's extension sits in the middle...

when neha was still in singapore, we spent a day visiting the art museum, had lunch at dome, strolled down to raffles hotel and sipped singapore slings, before heading over to bugis for shopping :) some shots i took back then at the hotel with my phone...


and this is my home away from home! see how i use part of my bed as my desk? it's cos my actual desk is so full of crap. and also cos i don't have a proper chair to sit on. ugh, my room is so messy...but it's organised mess! ;)

No comments: