Tuesday, May 06, 2008

emo sai

one of the horrible things i have to do is to clean up my personal emails on my office computer.
who knew that i had kept so many emails, useless and random ones too!

found jane's farewell email, and another email from her, in reply to mine, subject was: "i know it's long for this early in the morning but...." and it caught my eye.

this was written in mid feb, and it was such a touching email for me to read again, reading the oh-so-familiar words that i had written all those months ago.
and i remember how i felt when i had written it, tears stinging my eyes and mind muddled.

but the thing that grabbed at my heart now was the depression undertones of the email, the sadness and how i had this sense of apprehension that things would only go downhill.
how dark and depressing!!!!

No comments: