Monday, May 05, 2008

my favourite things

had some time on sunday afternoon, between lunch and meeting pao for shopping + dinner.
and so, i found myself in kino @ taka doing one of my favourite things: reading.
there is a certain sense of peace and relaxation when i find myself surrounded by bookcases stacked with the likes of tolstoy, orwell, proust and of course, my all-time favourite, austen!


at the moment, i have this fascination for all things architectural.
i don't know where it came from, since i'm not the most creative person on earth (try like none at all).
but i'm really loving Japanese interior design and of course those contemporary Jap-influenced styles.
and this sudden interest has developed into me wanting to travel Japan!
hmm... too much travel planning going on! focus on saving first, mish!


time off all by myself is good. i need to learn to appreciate times like these. to just be still and not be running around, doing things, keeping busy...

and i realised that i don't have to be doing something to take my mind off.... yesh, a few hours spent buried in books, being transported to anywhere but here definitely takes you to a place far far away.


random shot: sunday lunch with the group :)

love lunch gatherings with lsy, fiona, qi and phil!


7 more sleeps and counting!

No comments: