Tuesday, October 23, 2007

down and out

thinking about ______ and about emo things like _____ and so i'm back to reading Boy Meets Girl
and even though i'm tired, miserable and depressed, when you laugh, my heart smiles just because you are happy.

i cried today cos i missed my mum. then i realised that i haven't talked or emailed her for almost 2 weeks!

i've been dwelling on something teo yan qi said on saturday. it really made me think: i demand so much attention from my friends and yet i have selfishly neglected them somewhat.
i'm so sorry...

it's like i've come to a crossroads in my life and i have to choose which path to take.
work...it's giving me a lot of stress, pressure, and depression. i'm wondering if it will get any better. sometimes i tell myself to be patient. at other times i just want to throw in the towel and give it all up. but then what? go home? away from everything i've come to treasure and love?

ah teo asked if i am really falling.....................................................................................
good question.

i'm missing you all, my amazing girls who make me laugh until i cry. i miss those days where we would meet almost every single day :)

No comments: