Monday, April 16, 2007

i haven't blogged in the longest time! i've been kept busy running around and getting caught up in the web of drama i have spun myself into.

emotional turmoil
i let myself cross that line...that very fine line and i got burnt and stabbed in the back.
the cut is deep, so deep. and yes, of course it hurts.
i do really feel betrayed and the only thing saving me from driving myself absolutely crazy from over analysing everything are my wonderful girlies. and it is so true about what was said the other day - we can't see each other just one day a week (Sundays), we go crazy and miss everyone!!!
i am such a control freak. i need to know everything. it drives me crazy not knowing.
distractions are good, they help me forget. takes my mind off a breaking heart.

there's so much that has happened since i last blogged. it's pretty hard to try to recall everything so i won't even try :) if you've got me on FaceBook, i always put up photos there and a little story that might go with it! hehe

most importantly, i've grown closer to God and am relying a lot more on Him. pretty hard for a girl who likes to be in control!

sorry this is so short for the long time that i haven't blogged but i'm exhausted and ready to pass out. oh and i'm adopting another rabbit! gloria and sheena will bring a baby bunny on wednesday and i'm going to try putting him with Jake. they could be best friends! Jake is as cute as ever, he responds when i call his name! very cute eh?! i'm not sure if sheena has named the rabbit yet, it's a netherland dwarf and brown! hehe i will have two breeds of rabbit!

last but not least, i still can't hold my alcohol, still as soft as ever!!! i still talk crap when i'm drunk and pour out everything that's on my mind to complete strangers. some things just never change...

No comments: