Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thx Chris for brightening up my morning!

This morning I woke up to find a msg on msn from Chris!!
Btw, hope the mid-sem went well. I have no doubt you'll ace it!
Anyway I thought of Chris, mugging away for investments and I remembered what it was like when I was doing that subject this time last year...and I'm glad I don't have to do it again :)
Hehe we'll have to catch up again July when you're back in sg!
And I can grill you and make you sweat LOL *sweats*
Sooooo can't get over that still, you sweat and shanny goes diao! Haha!
And you never have to worry that I will forget you AND Christine's birthday!! ;)
Ohhhh I can be sooo evil sometimes...am I torturing you yet?? In public?? That the WHOLE world can see??!! LOL

The point of this blog being: there are still lots of people out there who make me smile despite being stuck in this foul moody grumpy hole I've dug for myself! Just don't let myself be alone...

No comments: