Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another Sunday without the crew

I'm missing my Sundays with the usual peeps...
it does feel awfully lonely...i only have nic around but that's like nothing cos he always runs off after 12... -__-
but I'm really enjoying the kids now too! :)
today we played games with the JC2 kids. we were meant to play in the level 4 hall but cos JC1 were doing a test run of the Christmas play on the 16 Dec - it's at 11.15am and you all should come watch!!! LOL!
so we decided to move out to the plaza where, although it was hot, thank God for the tenting!
at first, the kids were a little unenthusiastic to start with but once we got into a game of dog & bone, they started enjoying themselves too :)
and I had lots of fun too!
I can't wait for the coming Sunday - trip to the ZOO with the special kids!!
I'm so excited! it'll be the first time i've been to the zoo in yonks! HAHA!!
i sure feel like one of the kids >_<

after church I went to watch Enchanted with dear little Esther :)
it was a sweet movie but I can't help but compare it with Stardust and how that was so much better.
after the movie we went to City Hall to meet up with Chris and Pao (and Denise came along with Pao)
we were deadset on Max Brenner to reminisce of cold winter days in Melbourne, warming ourselves up with a mug of steamy Max Brenner hot chocolate....mmmm.......
but i can just go on dreaming cos we missed out on it :(
they were closed for a private event (damn you Estee Lauder!!!!) so we had to find an alternative.....the Singapore Arts Cafe...
then we had dinner at Sushi Tei (somehow I never get tired of it! hee) before we all went home for an early night! (see...getting old)

No comments: