Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Two for Tuesdays?

took a bunch of photos today on my phone camera....
then realised that i can't upload them!!! stupid michelle....
so i'm debating whether to post up my posts without the photos for now or to save them and then post them up when the photos come in......???

anyway after my late start today, i again spent the better of my day chatting and emailing back and forth...i managed to read 2 sentences from my finance book (on fixed income markets, ohh how exciting!! *dripping with sarcasm here). and i did a puzzle! a jigsaw puzzle! LOL most exciting part of my day haha!

oh wait, i also went to the salon to get my hair cut! ok, not really cut at all, more like a trim and then some treatment. was considering colouring my hair but then....i decided not to!

tonight, the initial plan was to have teppanyaki at our favourite Jap teppan haunt Yamagen...but they were fully booked so we went to Fellini's, an upscale Italian bistro by the water at Marina Mirage. from our table view of the broadwater and gold coast, my sister and i spied our apartment :) the service was actually quite terrible...waiters were sulky-looking and not attentive, but the food was not too bad actually. we had....
entrees: bruschetta; mussels
mains: steak; ravioli stuffed with slow-roasted duck in a butter and sage sauce; rack of lamb; saffron-infused linguine with moreton bay bugs in a light creamy sauce; sides of rosemary potatoes and garden salad
desserts: tiramisu; pear and macadamia nut tart; trio of gelati - boysenberry, raspberry & vanilla, mango; custard pie
and a bottle of cabernet merlot to compliment the palate.
the damage was quite significant $260 (= SGD332)
0_O

was quite tired out when i got home but somehow chattering with my sister and fighting with her for internet time meant that im only getting to bed at 1am plus (aussie time, 11pm sg time)!!

No comments: