Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Monday blues

yesterday i was so tired i just couldn't make it anymore...at 5pm i went round the back of my parents' shop where my mum has her computer, her little office space, and grabbed a cushion and fell asleep at the desk! for over an hour too! my dad thought i had gone out LOL

last night my sister had a Christmas dinner for work so it was just me and my parents. we went to George's Paragon for dinner. it's a greek/mediterranean cuisine and so we had....
for appetisers: fried calamari on a bed of garlic rice; white bait with greek salad
for mains: i had steak! it was really good too, with mushroom sauce :) mummy had lasagne which was a bit too salty for our liking; and daddy had barramundi and chips
for dessert: daddy had some exotic greek dessert; mummy and i had hot chocolate and turkish delight!

dinner was really nice, i told my parents that i was planning to be baptised in march. my mummy might come down :) and since it's also my birthday! she asked if i wanted to celebrate... celebrate getting older? lol i'll think about it....

then when i got home at 9.30, i just quickly got ready for bed and fell asleep at 10pm!!! i slept so heavily, i didn't even wake up when my sister came home (she's not usually quiet when she comes home). i didn't wake up until this morning when i finally opened my eyes and it was 11am!!! what the....?!?!?!

rushed over to the shop to help my parents out....ended up spending most of my time chatting on msn and skype!! i miss you miss peh and ah teo....and you who have hurt me so terribly.... oh and emailing JBaby, ccy and jane-y!!! i miss them too...sobs....

isn't it silly?? that i miss so many people so much? i'm only gone for 2 weeks! it's like a holiday and then i'll be back! omgosh....something to think about....

No comments: