Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday's a-torture

my mum just called herself "old lady"!! ROFL

oh and i decided that i shall just blog on and on and on and then when i get home then i'll upload the photos and just label the dates on it! haha! genius!!! LOL i shall stop complimenting myself...am making myself blush heez!

nothing exciting today. am eating alot, getting very well-fed here! tonight is teppanyaki! we missed out last night so we're going tonight instead :)

i didn't manage to get any reading done again...will have to make extra efforts tomorrow!! and i haven't finished my Christmas cards...looks like I can forget about posting them alr.... =/ so boys and girls...you will be receiving them AFTER Christmas lol

realise that i haven't had time to think either....just quietly go away by myself and sort out my thoughts, my life, my future....

i just want to....
- have xiao long bao with JBaby
- whisper and giggle over the phone with ah Qi
- have coffee with ah lee
- tickle torture fionie
- pour out all my ****** problems to miss peh (don't try to decipher all the *** cos it doesn't replace a * for a letter! those who know will know, and those who don't just won't!)

so many other things i want to do....so little time!

No comments: