Friday, December 21, 2007

shopping spree in 45 mins!!

went to my usual haunt to buy some new clothes...
with only as little time as possible to shop, smells helped me to choose a bunch of clothes and i madly tried them ALL on, some change of sizes, then the final decision....which was quite easy since i liked almost all of them!
ended up with 7 items, totalling $492, that is with discount too! i almost fainted when i converted to SGD......SGD632 faint faint and that was using a conservative exchange rate too!

yesterday was very quiet though...with all my girls not online (no work!)
i was busy planning presents though, and wondering how i can fit in shopping time!
i so badly wanted to sleep!! i'm still craving more sleep....zzzz
it was late night shopping last night so we didn't go out for dinner but worked instead!
thought about my upcoming appraisal and some goals...made me really think about my future. i'm so glad to have my mummy to help me and to advice me.

Wednesday night sMELly gave me some good advice too...she's probably the only person who knows me so well without even me knowing! she just knows things even though i never said anything, even though distance has separated us for the past year...i guess that's what sisters are for :) she really forced me to admit some things that i don't want to admit, that i was too ashamed to admit. and it really opened my eyes...opened the eyes of my heart too. i'm so re-focused now, on everything that's important...and i really need this focus to, for the next year and beyond...to really save up and be ready - for our move to the big apple! our 5 year plan :) i'm already planning for my mba....nyu or wharton??

so for now, i'm just gonna enjoy life and all it brings! next few months will be busy for me and i need to strive to stay alive!

No comments: