Monday, April 21, 2008

am i really so transparent? that my feelings, emotions, everything that i'm trying to keep in and look composed, shows so clearly???

ok, i admit i was feeling quite tired this morning, but only a little! (due to the restless night i had)

still, when big bird asked me why i look so tired, i was like, "no.." then he goes on to ask if i'm ok, if there is something upsetting me...
in that split second, i remembered when someone told me that (s)he could see the sadness in my eyes. and i just stood frozen.
and, ok... i wanted to cry. i don't know why.
so i told him, i just had a bad night sleep because of a conversation i had.. and he prodded... and i told him. not in as much detail but bits and pieces...

he told me i need counselling...from him! sigh... 2 people with similar problems, how to counsel?!! hahas!

anyway, gonna go lunch with him now =/ at 2pm...

No comments: