Saturday, April 26, 2008

oh my darlings...

i feel so incredibly blessed!!


no, no... i'm not feeling emo, just been pretty tired, and needing company. i didn't say that i do, just randomly asking pao and esther for coffee... pao was busy with her mum being back in sg and all... but she seemed very concerned about me, i reassured her that i'm fine and that there's nothing wrong with me, and she told me that if i ever needed to talk i can just give her a call, which made it the second person today who told me just that!


the first person, being of course, my dear girl, Katherine Jane Farrington! :p after excitedly telling her that i will be in town for her 23rd birthday and her excitedly telling me to come to her b'day party, she asked how everything was with me... ahhh yes, she knows how i feel of course, and i was there by her side to see her through it... and now it's her turn!!! (babe, you owe me ;) haha)


i'm trying to make a copy of this photo (since i have no idea where all the originals of my 21st birthday photos have disappeared to :( saded..)


i took this photo in the office haha... do i look more like mummy or daddy???!!!


oh and not sure if i've blogged these photos already but here goes again!

CK gave me his b&j post-it notes after i saw it and was so enraptured by it!

thanks a bunch CK! :)


JP gave me this Pooh bear cake thing that her friend bought for her from Disneyland!

it's so cute - it has Pooh's face on it!!

the new desktop background that i'm lovin'

cute right? so many stars!

and Nolan gave me this mirror from Reuters that you stick on the corner of ur computer screen

so useful ya, especially when my desk is soooo EXPOSED!!

No comments: