Thursday, April 10, 2008

yes, that would be so nice

i made a playlist on my work comp. finally! so i can listen to tunes while charging my iPod :) but the playlist has been limited to the songs i have copied over from cds (since my laptop's cd drive is on strike).

so in between power ballads and sooky love songs are the gentle notes of bossa, courtesy of olivia ong. my fave of the day: So Nice. my love for bossa was first discovered in a small cafe, by the beach, in my adopted home town of Gold Coast. it's indescribably relaxing, suitable for a lazy Sunday at Greenmount while looking down and out into the big ocean, or perhaps a night in with wine glass in hand staring out the window at the city lights.



still, sometimes even just a word would trigger a tug, sometimes so soft i barely feel it.



i don't know why i can't stop thinking, ever since that thought pushed itself into my head after i saw that photo, our photo... once again, the memory of those days came gushing back. 5 and a half years ago and it seemed like just yesterday. how come i never realised how much memories we had created, shared so much, and yet it wasn't through words, wasn't through d&m in fact i think we maybe only had a few d&m together...

No comments: