Thursday, April 17, 2008

thursday...one day closer to the weekend!!

i'm sitting here at my desk, with finally, 2 mins of peace before i start on this assignment which has to be finished by tomorrow (and i am positive i can get it ALL done today, a bit over optimistic...haha). it's after 2pm and i'm feeling dizzy from the last remnants of caffeine floating around. the buzz is definitely still there, and i'm feeling it's full effects since i'm being rather "idle" now compared to my morning. well, it's been rather busy since my deadlines for daily work has been moved earlier and i'm under copious amounts of stress to get it done before lunch time and it doesn't help when numerous problems arise. it's been awhile since i've had kopi so i guess the effects are quite...hmm, well, strong! lol. and it really kept me going, i was zipping around, fully concentrating on various tasks, only interrupted by JP and a few phone calls... i haven't had lunch yet but i'm not hungry... last night fiona tempted me with the thought of mcgriddles for breakfast, but i managed to resist... until big bird came in and had bought that for breakfast! and he gave me half of it (cos he felt bad that he didn't think of me when ordering lol) and so i'm not very hungry although the boys are wanting to lunch soon...

i try really hard actually~~

No comments: