Tuesday, April 08, 2008

moving back down

on Friday, we'll be moving to our shiny new office downstairs, back again to good old 15 floor.
sentimental me is reminiscing on the good times J and i had there...travellator!

i'll be sitting next to big bird.. he has already warned that there will be morse code tapping against the partition separating our desks! (note to self: better take lessons. in case he taps something hmm hmm and i don't even know it!)

OH! nolan kor kor gave me a present!! LOL a little mirror thing from Reuters that i can stick on my monitor and keep a look out at whoever is trying to sneak up on me. it used to work on nolan, me sneaking up and just whispering BOO in his ear was enough to make him jump! now it doesn't anymore cos he can see me coming :(

i've been feeling so emotionally stressed at work in the past 2 weeks or so... maybe more than that. and i finally figured out why. i do feel like i'm the one holding the team together, with all the clashes in recent weeks, i've become like a counsellor, protective mother, advisor, peace maker...

but everyone takes care of me too. no matter how bad things get in my life, i look forward to seeing them. they offer different perspectives, say to me, "look, at least...." and with so many kor kors around to watch for me even when they say things that make me FAINT!!! i'm sure i will make it through. so funny, that now, even when i'm super upset and super bad mood, big bird and mnb aren't scared of me anymore, instead they kajio me senseless until i smile again -__-

thank you Lord for the little things that keep me going each day..

No comments: